Whitetail Heaven Outfitters
In 2002, Owner Tevis McCauley combined his love for the outdoors and Southern Hospitality to chase his childhood dream of creating one of the nation's most recognized hunting destinations.
Whitetail Heavens gross score for harvested bucks is right at 150 inches. We anticipate a rise in our average from year to year. All of our properties are cherry picked and are scattered across the trophy filled bluegrass region of Central Kentucky, Southern Ohio and Southern Indiana. Central Kentucky is home to both Kentuckys state record Typical and Non-Typical deer. Its the region of Ky where most of the states trophies are harvested. The state record Non-Typical was harvested less then 8 miles from our Kentucky lodge. Kentucky is the record holder of the 6th biggest typical buck ever killed in the world. Kentucky is most deer professionals top pick for a Boone & Crockett buck or even a world record. Kentucky put more B & C scoring deer in the record books in 2011, 2013 and 2014 then any other state. Therefore Kentucky is one the best Trophy Buck destination in the world!
We hunt the world famous Highland and Adams County in Southern Ohio which are the #1 Booner counties in Ohio. These counties are nestled along the Ohio River giving a lot of our southern Ohio properties rich Ohio River bottomland. A lot of our Indiana hunting is done in the Boone and Crockett rich Jennings County as well as Harrison County which had 3 bucks recorded over 200 inches in 2015 alone. Whitetail Heaven is one of the best opportunities out there for harvesting a mature record book buck.
We do our hunting from everything from ground blinds to climbing stands to well built permanent stands. We hunt everything from cedar thickets to soy bean fields. We find that winter wheat, big stands of cedars, honey suckle, standing beans and corn and buck forage oats is some of the best late season hunting a man can find. We have also found that high protein soybeans not only grow big racks but are also a favorite to bucks in the early fall along with various clovers and alfalfa. Big stands of white oaks is a favorite for our September and October bow hunters. Our miles upon miles of Kentucky River bottoms are also home to some of Kentuckys biggest bucks and our miles upon miles of Ohio River bottoms are home to some of Ohio and Indianas biggest bucks. And Whitetail Heaven is the place waiting for you to soon call home and to come experience some of the best deer hunting in the world.
Our properties are strictly managed for Whitetail Deer, with high-protein plantings during the entire 200 day antler growing season of the elusive Whitetail buck. Whitetail Heaven is made up of miles upon miles of Kentucky River and Ohio River bottoms planted in mixtures of high-protein clovers, soybeans and alfalfa; along with winter wheat, oats, snow peas, turnips and corn late in the year. Our mixed Spring and Summer plots far exceed the 17% protein intake needed for bucks to reach their full genetic potential. Remote rough hollows, endless woods, ponds, creeks, brush fields, cedar thickets and miles of oak ridges overlooking the Kentucky and Ohio Rivers make up the rest of the landscape of Whitetail Heaven.
We manage and hunt over 70,000 thousand acres in the heart of Boone & Crockett country. Little to zero hunting pressure on most of our properties allows us to continue to produce mature bucks every season. Good genetics, a healthy well fed herd, age and very experienced, knowledgeable guides is what gets us the results we want every year. We have lots of acreage that is practically untouched to ensure big bucks will continue to thrive on our properties. A well balanced herd with a close to 1 to 1 buck to doe ratio on most of our properties also ensures for an intense rut. Lots of our properties are bordered by thousands of acres of state nature conservancy land, which are properties that do not allow hunting or even people to step foot on them in some areas. The Nature Conservancy buys up lots of Kentucky River frontage to protect the native wildlife, trees and plants as well as lots of big woods properties all across Southern Ohio and big bucks die of old age on these properties. These preserves ensure our properties bordering them will always have trophy deer due to them being un-hunted, our strict management practices and our antler restrictions. All of our properties have a 130" minimum on them with some of our bigger farms having 140" or 150" minimums on them.
In the heart of the hottest whitetail destinations in the world, we've been satisfying our clients for over 21 years with extremely high success rates. We are blessed to be able to carry hunters to the woods in the greatest trophy buck regions of the world. Whitetail Heaven is made up of some of the best trophy buck habitat there is and provides an excellent opportunity to harvest a mature B&C scoring Buck.
We manage and hunt over 70,000 acres in the heart of some of the hottestBoone & Crockett producing counties and states in the world. Little to zero hunting pressure on a lot of our properties allows us to continue to produce mature bucks every season. Good genetics, a healthy well fed herd, intense management practices, age and very experienced, knowledgeable guides is what gets us the results we want every year.
FREE RANGE GIANT TROPHY BUCKS in Kentucky, Kansas, Ohio, Missouri or Indiana or Oscoela Turkeys in Florida! We have over 70,000 cherry picked acres scattered across 6 states waiting for you to come hunt.
All hunts are semi guided and include all meals and lodging. Fully guided hunts are available upon request.
We’ve been in BUSINESS OVER 21YEARS!
- 100% FREE RANGE
- 100% FAIR CHASE
- 100% NO FENCES
We are the worlds biggest Trophy Whitetail Deer and Turkey Outfitter.
- We are the world's biggest Trophy Whitetail Deer and Turkey Outfitter.
- We guide trophy buck hunts in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri and Kansas which are 5 of the top 6 Boone and Crockett producing states.
- We guide Osceola Turkey, Trophy Bass and Hog hunts in Volusia County, Florida which is home of the world record Osceola Gobbler. We bass fish in the Bass Capital of the world which is minutes from our Florida Camp where we fish Crescent Lake, Toho, Lake George, The St Johns River and tons more.
- We guide Rio Turkey hunts in Kansas and Easterns in Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri and Indiana.
- We put on the worlds biggest Turkey competitions where we give away over $100,000.
- We have the fastest-growing hunting and fishing online store.
- We give away more youth hunts, veterans hunts and just hunts in general then any other outfitter in the world. Follow us for more
- We have been in business over 21 years!
We have over 70,000 acres.
We offer and customize very unique hunting packages and season passes so we have a hunt for any budget or schedule. Call or text 859-509-2704 to customize any kind of hunt package you want to suit your schedule and budget!
- Rated best deer hunting destination in America by Petersens Bow Hunting
- Great google and Facebook reviews and tons of references
- Kentucky is home of the 5th biggest typical buck ever taken in the world
- Ohio is home to the 2nd biggest non typical buck in the world which gross scored over 328"
- Indiana is home to the 5th biggest non typical in the world and this buck is the 2nd biggest ever taken by a hunter gross scoring over 305" and is home of the biggest typical buck ever taken in the US
- We hunt the #1 Booner producing Counties in Ohio, Kansas and Kentucky
- The Ky state record non typical was taken less then 10 miles from our central lodge
- We have over 20 miles of Kentucky and Ohio River frontage
- We have properties that have been under our strict and intense management programs for over 21 years and these properties are mega buck Meccas
- Huge hollers, thickets, big big woods, native grasses and very low pressure allow our bucks to reach maturity
- High protein food sources that far exceed the 17% protein intake needed for the whitetail and cool season food sources making for a year around food plot program allow our bucks to reach there maximum genetic potential
- Whitetail Heavens Trophy Deer Minerals (add link) on all of our properties ensure our bucks are receiving all the vitamins and minerals they need
- All 5 of the states we Trophy Buck hunt are rated in the top 6 for number of Boone and Crockett entries made over the past 5 years and we hunt the #1 BOONER counties within those states
- Top notch meals and lodging
- Gross average right at 150" on harvested bucks
- 130"-150" Minimum farms that are intensely managed 365 days a year
- Absolutely No Trophy Fees
- Nationally Awarded
- Cabelas Signature Outfitter
- Over 1500 treestands setup ready to hunt and lots of blinds and shooting houses
- You can visit us online at www.whitetailheavenoutfitters.
- You can go to YouTube.com and type Whitetail Heaven Outfitters into the search bar to watch some of our awesome videos
- You can go to Google.com and type Whitetail Heaven Outfitters into the search bar to get to our Google page where you can read over 50 Google reviews on us and by the way we have a 5 star rating
- Most of our farms have a 130" min but we have farms with 140" and 150" min
100% No Fences
- You can call or text us at 859-509-2704
- Highest free range outfitter success rates
- You will often times hear our guests or the Whitetail Heaven crew say "No One Does What We Do." Here's another thing we offer our guests that no one else does: Every year in March we have a 4-day shed rally, where every guest who has a hunt booked with us can come along for free. It's a 4-day, 5-night event, with all meals and lodging on us. It's a great way to meet all the guides and staff, as well as to find that hot spot you're going to be hunting next fall! If you have a hunt booked with us and would like to join our spring shed rally, contact us at 1-800-689-6619.